Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental [QHSE] Policy
Consolidated Shipping Agencies Limited [Conship] is committed to maintaining a QHSE Management system in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018. We aim to achieve this in every aspect of our services namely Customs Brokerage, Sea & Air Consolidation, Container Freight Station, Haulage, Warehousing & Distribution, Transit & Transshipment, Handling of Dangerous Goods, Supply Chain Management, Oil & Gas Logistics Operations, Heavy Lift & Turnkey Projects and Vessel Agency & Husbandry across all operational sites.
In achieving this, Conship commits rigorously to:
- Conform to the requirement of all applicable legislation and requirements.
- Provide services of the highest standards that enhance customer satisfaction and continual improvement in our QHSE Management systems by monitoring and evaluating our performance.
- Protecting the health and safety of all employees and interested parties by assessing the workplace to identify hazards and eliminating or controlling them to prevent accidents or incidents and to always create a healthy and safe working environment.
- Adopt suitable methods to improve service provision, prevent injuries, ill health and commit to reducing environmental impacts such as air pollution.
- Be fully prepared to swiftly respond to and recover from any HSE emergencies and crises by implementing emergency procedures and plans.
- Eliminating or controlling the environmental aspects and impacts as well as occupational health and safety hazards and risks that affect our business.
- Setting clear QHSE objectives and targets at all levels to improve the QHSE Management system.
- Strengthen awareness, skills and competence of the staff to improve the efficiency of the QHSE Management system and productivity.
- Reviewing the adequacy, suitability and effectiveness of the management system periodically, by taking into account organisational and legislative changes.
- Communicating the policy to all personnel working with or on behalf of Conship and to all interested parties through training, emails, display at vantage points, discussions at meetings and by demand.
- Top Management pledges its support for the QHSE Management System by ensuring the provision of all needed resources for its implementation and maintenance.